Protecting your privacy is important to us. We are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way that also protects that privacy.
By registering or placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
We may collect personal information about you from you, if you order from us or complete an online form (for instance to join our email services).
use of personal data
Your information will enable us to carry out administration, statistical analysis and market research.
The information you provide to us may be used by us in order to:
- identify you when you contact us
- help identify products or services you purchased from us and to supply the goods or services, to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your order
- help to run our business and inform you about any improvements made or upcoming events and new products
- to purchase insurance for you
- contact you about products and services offered by associated schools and organisations that might be relevant to your interest in Capoeira art form
- to monitor the courses attendance
We will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive regular information from us about our services or products every time we will send you an email.
sending information via email
Please note that there is no guarantee that any e-mail sent to Capoeira Agora will be received by us, or that the contents of the e-mail will remain confidential during internet transmission.
Please note that communications over the internet, such as emails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
If you have any requests in relation to the use we make of your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.